World Health Organization (WHO) recommended formulation against the corona virus (SARS-CoV-2)
- Alcohol-based liquid hand disinfection for direct application on the skin
- Effective against viruses, bacteria and fungi
- Kills all enveloped viruses, including SARS-CoV-2
- Free of dyes and fragrances
- Only for commercial end users according to intended use
- Made in Germany
Thoroughly rub approx. 5 ml of the product into dry hands and let it work for 30 seconds.
Contains 63.2g ethanol and 0.15g hydrogen peroxide per 100g. (ethanol formulation)
Use biocidal products carefully. Always read the label and product information before use.
On the first batches of hand disinfection (production March 2020 until mid April 2020) the labels still show the note "marketable until 09.09.2020". This note can be ignored after 09.09.2020. In the meantime, Carmaba Hand Disinfection has been officially registered as a biocide product with BAuA. The corresponding BAuA registration number is: N-94417.
|Shipping weight:||0,90 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,90 Kg|