Unigloves hand disinfectant spray is used to control harmful organisms and is dermatologically tested.
The hands are rubbed with 3 ml of the disinfectant solution and kept moist according to the exposure time listed below.
For surgical hand disinfection, hands and forearms are rubbed with the concentrate and also kept moist according to the exposure times listed below.
For cooling compresses, the disinfectant should be diluted with equal parts of water.
- Contains alcohol
- Ready for use
- Surgically and hygienically suitable
- VAH- and RKI-listed (area of action A - bacteria and fungi)
- Noroviruses effective
- Dermatologically tested
- Content: 250 ml
- H225 Liquid and vapour highly flammable
- H 319 Causes severe eye irritation
- H 336 May cause drowsiness and dizziness
- P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. No smoking
- P211 Do not spray into naked flame or other source of ignition
- P304+P340 When inhaling: Move person to fresh air and ensure unobstructed breathing.
- P308+P311 IF exposed or if affected: call Toxicology/Toxicology Information Centre/Medical/...
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYE CONTACT: Rinse gently with water for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing.
|Shipping weight:||0,25 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,25 Kg|