This hand disinfection gel from Unigloves is a ready-to-use gel for disinfecting hands. With its particularly gentle formula it ensures cleanliness without drying out the hands. It can be used several times a day without damaging the delicate skin. The moisturizing effect of the disinfectant gel supports the greasing of the skin and thus guarantees a pleasant application.
Despite the gentle action of the hand disinfectant gel, it effectively protects against dirt and bacteria, such as noroviruses, or HIV, HBV and HCV. To guarantee the hands the best possible protection, approx.
3 ml of Unigloves disinfection gel is applied to the hands and kept moist for 30 to 60 seconds. Thanks to its dermatologically tested formula, this gel is kind to the skin and very skin-caring, leaving no sticky film after application.
- Ready to use in the practical pump dispenser
- After application the hands can be used again immediately - no sticky film
- Greasing effect
- Dermatologically tested and found to be very good
- Killing germs and bacteria
- Content: 500 ml
- H 225 Liquid and vapour highly flammable
- H 319 Causes severe eye irritation
- P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. No smoking
- P211 Do not spray into naked flame or other source of ignition
- P304+P340 When inhaling: Move person to fresh air and ensure unobstructed breathing.
- P308+P311 IF exposed or if affected: call Toxicology/Toxicology Information Centre/Medical/...
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYE CONTACT: Rinse gently with water for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing.
|Shipping weight:||0,50 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,50 Kg|